As a Perique Lover, I Wish I Still Drank!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

9 Fresh Radice Pipes
3 Fresh Mike Sebastian Bay Pipes
56 Fresh Estate Pipes
26 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
33 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
Ask Jim at Emerson Southern Forged to make you a custom with that as the top coating and let us know how it is.

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
@AppalachianPiper92
I came up with an idea. You could be like my one ex who doesn't drink and shouldn't. You could buy me a bottle and then coyly grill me on details of what it was like.
I do this with my wife haha. The place I get my steaks and meats, they sell lots of limited release and micro-brews.
It's weird. My sober friends used to always buy my drinks and encourage me to get plastered any time we went on vacation or hung out. I always wondered why. Now I do it with my wife and understand it.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I do this with my wife haha. The place I get my steaks and meats, they sell lots of limited release and micro-brews.
It's weird. My sober friends used to always buy my drinks and encourage me to get plastered any time we went on vacation or hung out. I always wondered why. Now I do it with my wife and understand it.
My first job was an apartment for the elderly. Not a nursing home or care home. But the old ladies made us baked goods all the time and told us their doctors told them they can't eat that stuff. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: AppalachianPipe92