PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Sausage pizza.
But on a more doable note, I think a funky, musty, gamey mutton flavor would be great in a pipe.

Actually, if you're patient and hit it with the right mouth chemistry going, McClelland bulk 2025 comes close now and then.

They pull this off using Xanthi. Maybe I'll try a Xanthi/Izmir mix with Virginia. Roth! Get on this!

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Teaser: Nicely packaged, well shaped tin with minimal labeling. Just what the doctor ordered. But, after all the preliminaries, stripping open the package, enjoying aroma, fondling the product and packing it just right, you apply the heat and . . . it leaves you wanting. Not at all what the package promised.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
If you consider Latakia aromatic, which many guys do - then the aro I'd like to see is a Latakia that is made NOT by hanging over burning oak...but instead by hanging over burning PEAT MOSS!

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
Some of these are pretty good.
What about PB&J? Or, just the PB, and you could add the J yourself. Strawberry, cherry, peach,

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Stumped Toe; it'll have you wide awake in the middle of the night, and hurts like hell to smoke!
Side effects may include; hopping one one leg, swearing uncontrollably, crying like a baby.

nscoyote

Might Stick Around
Oct 19, 2013
Donair: an odd mix that doesn't look to appealing but smells delicious and tastes even better

Mid East Sweat Shop a spicy aroma of sweat, onions and curry

Head cheerleader on prom night hard to describe this one without out using uncivilised terminology

Skunk that sweet yet acrid smell that reminds you of those times driving where you are not sure of whether you just drove past a dead one or a a crop of recreational herb's

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Louisiana Hurricane

smells like the bayou after a hurricane (including flooded septic systems and thawed-out freezers due to power outages- full of rotted shrimp/crawfish). Bites like a stirred-up alligator or water moccasin. The price per tin is highly inflated (like insurance claims). :mrgreen:

my apologies to Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.