PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex87

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2012
French Canadian Summer: Quality notes of fries and gravy, pepsi, and BO.
Full English: Bacon and egg fry up with a dash of curry sauce.
Navy Special: Stale beer, unwashed underclothes with top notes of fryer grease and diesel.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Dictionary: A heavy blend that is reminiscent of fresh paper, leather and glue. As it ages it becomes rather musty with a hint of dust, mildew and makes for a damp smoke. :wink:

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
For the Canadian perspective:
Hockey glove - all my fellow Canucks know what I mean, nothing quite like it on the planet, think wet leather, sweat and urine. The surest sign that winter is upon us.

Beaver Tail - is it pastry or roadkill, or perhaps both?

Wet Toque - combo of wet wool and sweaty hair

Maple Leaf - no not the perpetually frustrating NHL team, but the smell of decomposing leaves you get around this time of year as the weather turns

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Hockey glove - all my fellow Canucks know what I mean, nothing quite like it on the planet, think wet leather, sweat and urine. The surest sign that winter is upon us.
Especially after accidentally aging it (by forgetting to air it out after the last game) in a sealed hockey bag for four months. Mmmmm...Bauer...

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
LOL ... these are great!
How about:
Hippie Flakes: Smells like ass and patchoulie :)

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Cow Paddy: Not to be confused with Cow Patty who carried an aroma all her own.
Soiled Dove: The distinct aroma of ________ (fill in the blank: stale liquor, peanut shells and vomit, pickled eggs, (Oh Ho! There's a possible blend in itself.), gun smoke, etc. which should only be smoked in the presence of a rinky-tink piano and the sound of a roulette wheel in the background.
Old Outhouse: 'nuff said!
For you drag race fans: Burning Rubber
Swamp Gas: The aroma would bring tears to eyes of transplanted Cajuns
Land Fill: A very distinct taste and aroma having just a wisp of stale milk and a fillip of discarded diapers.
Goalie's Cup: For those wishing something a bit stronger than Hockey Glove.
Commuter: Diesel smoke with a hint of smog for the discerning L.A. commuter
Paris Hilton: No real taste.
Silent, But Deadly: Do I really need to describe this?

aikatal

Might Stick Around
Apr 10, 2013
Italian Restaurant: Tomato sauce, garlic and Romano cheese, with hints of espresso and spumoni.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Paris Hilton: No real taste

Another winner
Linden A tribute to the brave denizens of a great New Jersey town, and to the refineries where they toil. Should be smoked outdoors in a Chimney pipe or a cracking unit.
Low Tide (Gives Swamp Gas a run for it's money).
Oil Slick Another in the Natural Disasters series. Also try Floodwaters and Katrina Cleanup Now! With Rotting Beef!.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Dog Pooh in a Bag: Interesting room note and very pungent when lighted. Halloween special!
Capital Hill: A very pretentious blend, lacking in style with more than a soupcon insouciance.
Insomnia: 100% nicotine. I don't care how many sheep you count, sleep is not an option.
Brain Fart: A blend which evokes memories of, ah . . . ummmm, well it's a lot like, ahhhh, you know, that one in the blue . . . or is the . . . green tin? You know, it's . . . it's . . . I forget.
Hot Dog: A nicely cased blend that contains a wee bit of everything no-one really should smoke. But . . . it tastes sooooo goooood! There's a mustard cased blend in the works.
I'm done! At least for a while. I'm starting to really reach so I'll fill a bowl with some "Old Dub" and just enjoy this thread. It's a hoot!

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Gotta have the Remembering Dad special cut- Its a blend of old spice and topped with wd40 but also stretched a bit with woodchips (to stretch it a bit) and maybe a touch of spearmint.
Would come in a reused tin from some other expensive tabacco, OR in a reused coffee can.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Goldman's Oriental-a hint of my grandmother's chicken soup spiced with Ramen Asian flavoring. Will cure everything from column A to cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.