Anyone Stoked for Plum Pudding Special Reserve Flake?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Haven't been on Facebook in a while (too toxic: I'll probably deactivate again before too long). When I signed back in, I noticed the Smokingpipes.com page, plus their announcement about Plum Pudding Special Reserve Flake hitting their storefront on April 30.

I smoked SPC PP back when I was really only an aromatic smoker. I loved the depth of flavor, but it's now been over 5 years. Is it worth getting again, especially after a big order of GLP cellar staples came in two days ago?
I have to say I've been feeling a lot better since getting off facebook. Too much drama over too many things.

Reactions: Singularis

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
I'm in the "I've got plenty of Latakia blends" boat. I've got plenty of Plum Pudding SR and Mississippi River SR to last my lifetime since I rarely smoke either. I'd be more interested in a MRSR but without the Latakia. Maybe even in a real dense plug and not a crumble cake.

tmcg81

May 8, 2020
NJ
I'll admit I was intrigued by it, but I also have never smoked any blend from Seattle Pipe Club. Plum Pudding is the only blend of theirs that sounds interesting to me, but for some reason I have no desire to try any of their blends.

Reactions: pip01 and BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I'm more of a Chappelle's show R Kelly "Remix" kinda guy. :ROFLMAO:
Chappelle-9.gif

Singularis

Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Yeah, no. Haven't developed a taste for heavy Latakia blends so, nope.
I already have a couple heavy hitting Latakia blends, including Ten Russians and Star of the East flake (which has been compared to Penzance). I’ll likely let those sit for 5-10 years to mellow out the Latakia. Or maybe by then I can sell for a couple hundred a pop.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I already have a couple heavy hitting Latakia blends, including Ten Russians and Star of the East flake (which has been compared to Penzance). I’ll likely let those sit for 5-10 years to mellow out the Latakia. Or maybe by then I can sell for a couple hundred a pop.
Yeah, but I ain't buyin'.

Truth be told the only one that was creamy and pleasurable was skiff mixture. So, I have some of those stored away, in case I run out of other stuff to smoke.

Reactions: Singularis
Status
Not open for further replies.