PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
Here are the new emojis that are coming out later in the year. Some of them look pretty cool! I don't know when i'd get to use the pregnant man one tho?.

"A pregnant man, a multiracial handshake and a face that cannot bear to watch are some of the emojis that will hit devices over the next year, according to a draft list published by the Unicode Consortium, which approves icons for use."
emojipedia-14-draft-world-emoji-day-july-2021.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
When those were made out of foil with stickum on the back, kids called them stickers. The way what are called "memes" online used to just be called cartoons or photos with funny captions. I guess I'm just cranky, but if I want a little drawing to accompany my message, I'll do it myself, with complete visual complexity, and I'll probably have to send it in a letter. Anyway, I'll try to keep up and get ready for new emojis. I'm waiting for the hobo ballet dancer, the camel economics professor, and the mummy chef --which would be expressive of unique attitudes of mine. Now the thing about the pregnant man ... you know he'd only do that once, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.