Anyone Ever Use This “Hard Rubber Deoxidizer” On Your Stems?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
And he never lets anyone forget it. rotf

A channel which has no business affiliation of any type, is 100% free of advertising, provides not a cent of personal revenue, and in which I never even identify myself except at the ten second mark of the first video as common conversational courtesy. The first video of 141.

141 videos that took hundreds hours to make, edit, and upload, and that "give away" tools, techniques, and processes that are customarily regarded as proprietary information---secrets---by the trade.

Since pipe repair is highly specialized the only way to make potentially interested people aware that the channel exists is for me to link to a relevant video when the subject it covers gets asked about on a pipe forum somewhere on the Net.

PM's Pipe Repair and Maintenance sub-forum is one of those places.

Your apparent problem with all this is puzzling to me.

Reactions: mingc
Mar 13, 2020
missouri
A channel which has no business affiliation of any type, is 100% free of advertising, provides not a cent of personal revenue, and in which I never even identify myself except at the ten second mark of the first video as common conversational courtesy. The first video of 141.

141 videos that took hundreds hours to make, edit, and upload, and that "give away" tools, techniques, and processes that are customarily regarded as proprietary information---secrets---by the trade.

Since pipe repair is highly specialized the only way to make potentially interested people aware that the channel exists is for me to link to a relevant video when the subject it covers gets asked about on a pipe forum somewhere on the Net.

PM's Pipe Repair and Maintenance sub-forum is one of those places.

Your apparent problem with all this is puzzling to me.
I think it's great. To have a resource such as this. Although I've never watched any, yet, I'm sure I will down the road when I get deeper into estate pipes and restoration. Thanks for putting forth the time and effort.

Reactions: pipebaum81
Status
Not open for further replies.