Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I must have racked up fifteen or twenty messages getting routed around, getting passwords, passwords not working, getting new-new passwords, and around and around. Seems like a system was in place, but I couldn't make it happen. I now have a long weird password, but I wrote it down, and it got me in, and I don't want to tinker with it trying to make it more memorable. It looks like I'm here. I guess I'll abandon my dreams of a second career in IT. Everyone else, breezy-easy?

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
All systems are go here, abacus man... ?
jay-roger.jpg

Last edited:

rhoadsie

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2013
Virginia, USA
I reset my password for the forums and that works great. If I go to the Home page and try to click on my name or edit profile (top in the pic) then it gives me a message that I don't have permission and have to reset my password.
How do I access that?

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I could not get on with my original password. So I tricked the system, by resetting my password, using the original password. Life is good now.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I reset my password for the forums and that works great. If I go to the Home page and try to click on my name or edit profile (top in the pic) then it gives me a message that I don't have permission and have to reset my password.
View attachment 5
How do I access that?
That is not the right link to use. That part will go away shortly. Use the one below that.

rhoadsie

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2013
Virginia, USA
Ok, thanks! That was where we could previously upload and keep photos associated with our account. Are those photos gone now? Is there a place to upload photos to our account (not necessarily associated with a thread)?

oldmansmoking

Part of the Furniture Now
May 13, 2017
UK
Preferred the old site, not all change is for the better!

Attachments

• 102717D8-0C82-41D2-9E8A-8E4CA3CC1D69.jpeg
    102717D8-0C82-41D2-9E8A-8E4CA3CC1D69.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Sad
Reactions: admin

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I like that this new site is secured, which is the purpose for requiring the password reset. Of course, it means we won't be inundated with offers for I'm an idiots or Tunisian sex slaves, but I can do without that.

Status
Not open for further replies.