12 Fresh Brigham Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he were smart, he would probably just block us all, ha ha.
I hope he doesn't get in trouble. But, a part of the art of debate is keeping your arrow aimed on the subject, not the speaker.
Is @beefeater33 ever going to stay out of a thread?
This a perfect example of a male butterfly in nature, threatening it's attacker. Ohhh, look how pretty, all the pretty colors. ;)

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.......... No hard feelings. I respect your stance. Just seems like Deja-vu........ always entertaining when you and Warren go at it. (I've had my go-rounds with Warren in the past!!)

Reactions: BROBS
Jun 9, 2018
England
Be careful BROBS! You've been put on the Pipes Magazine naughty step a couple of times now, next time it might be the forum version of Alcatraz or something.

In all seriousness it's mostly just a bit of banter and we're all grown men here. Most people on here seem to be able to give as good as they get.

You want to read some of the threads on YouTube, now that can be a complete shit show.

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmicfolklore
Jun 9, 2018
England
I guess I don’t understand everyone’s need to come shit in this thread. Did the OP ask to know how many people on here love meat? The curmudgeons keep anyone from being able to talk about anything that doesn’t jive with a conservative 60+ Year old.

discussion on this forum is like a nursing home lunch room.
Lol! That's pretty much the only reason I come on here, it's basically the only place on the net I can come and feel like a bit of a youngster at 46 years old?.

Status
Not open for further replies.