Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

highwaycobbery

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2015
North cacallaky
Can’t remember Latin names for crap, I know my zebra is a blah blah blah semanus, she is a little skittish but I can handle her alright. I didn’t even see my OBT for a year after I bought her. After her molt she comes out a bit more frequently. I absolutely love my spiders. I really want a curly, but have my eyes on a pink toe.

highwaycobbery

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2015
North cacallaky
You can't walk into the room without seeing her threat pose. If you plan on getting a Goliath, prepare to feed it fully grown mice and anoles.
Anoles? Awesome, I have about a million of those. Kept them for awhile but they are prone to starve themselves to death. Not really keen on live feeding mice. I’m an asshole for sure buuuuutttt, I also raise mice sooooooooo.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Anoles? Awesome, I have about a million of those. Kept them for awhile but they are prone to starve themselves to death. Not really keen on live feeding mice. I’m an asshole for sure buuuuutttt, I also raise mice sooooooooo.
I once bought a denim blue feeder rat with red eyes because I couldn't imagine it being fed to something.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Status
Not open for further replies.