SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 23, 2019
I'm curious, would you be willing to share the name of the company (or ETF?) you've invested in? I'm curious, and have been interested in investing in crypto-adjacent businesses rather than crypto itself.

I assume it's coin (leading US crypto platform), coincidentally enjoying a very solid run of its own recently.

Zeno Marx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
I'm curious if anyone here uses bitcoin to pay for things, like getting $20 worth of bitcoin to pay for something where the seller accepts bitcoin as payment. Short term buy/fill wallet and a quick pay out. Any horror stories etc?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If you must invest in acts of pure imagination, consider derivatives, which are invented investments conceived by mathematically inclined financiers who put together complicated formulas that are decipherable only by them, if at all. Their value goes up and down, and it is like betting on how fast a bug will crawl up the wall, or down. Some people consider this responsible investing. Derivatives probably take up a lot of server space and computer programing, but not nearly as much as bitcoin, so in that sense they are greener. Derivatives -- give your money to a deserving mathematician.