carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
Wow, what are the odds that a bridge would collapse in a city on the very day the president is there to push through his “infrastructure” agenda? Thankfully we can all sleep soundly knowing our politicians only have our best interest and would never do anything decieptful or dishonest, especially not when a trillion dollars in gov’t contacts are involved.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Wow, what are the odds that a bridge would collapse in a city on the very day the president is there to push through his “infrastructure” agenda? Thankfully we can all sleep soundly knowing our politicians only have our best interest and would never do anything decieptful or dishonest, especially not when a trillion dollars in gov’t contacts are involved.

61y91v.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Crap concrete?

Love to know what failed.
I walked over and under that bridge two weeks ago while visiting my daughter. Forbes near Braddock, just around the corner from my favorite Mediterranean restaurant that isn’t in the Mediterranean.

A beautiful bridge, but an old bridge that has seen little to no preventative maintenance over its lifetime. Like most infrastructure in the US, it was build it and forget it. Well, its time was up. No surprise there.