PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I found it on eBay, sold as a pipe holster. I wear my phone on a belt clip, and my point and shoot camera in a leather case on my belt. I figured why not find something for a pipe, and much to my surprise, I did.

18mn5gj3ekbhnjpg-300x191.jpg

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Care to say which model? I was thinking the polymer model and snub nose would be best to carry.
Mine is the magnum. I don’t carry it concealed ( too big) . Bed side,glove box Or open carry for snakes .
Mostly I conceal carry a S&W m&p compact 45 or S&W m&p 380 ez . If open carrying for personal defense, I carry a full size 1911 or a S&W 686 357
476218AC-AEF6-4E6B-8F92-CCEB2FCEF098.jpeg21B474EE-7FF9-4F50-90DF-13163739333B.png

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Mine is the magnum. I don’t carry it concealed ( too big) . Bed side,glove box Or open carry for snakes .
Mostly I conceal carry a S&W m&p compact 45 or S&W m&p 380 ez . If open carrying for personal defense, I carry a full size 1911 or a S&W 686 357
View attachment 123454View attachment 123455
Damn these things really went up in price. When I was buying guns they were cheap as hell

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
A better carry gun. ?
Revolvers are just not it IMO if you want to conceal.
I'm kind of a "revolver guy", lol, but I do agree with that. I shoot the larger semi-autos better, won't lie about that. The snubby little .38s in the pre-36 and Model 36 are easy to tuck in a coat or jacket or vest pocket fall/winter/early spring - holstered OWB you can get them tucked up pretty well but the options aren't as varied or as comfortable as other options for flatter handguns for sure, and you've got only 4 if you don't have one under the trigger, and only 5 in a Diamondback and a little larger if you go Colt. My least obtrusive would be a 50+ year old Walther, but in .32 it is a range prince and more of a fun thing for me and I don't want to carry a Glock 19 or CZ so always thinking I'll find a thin and compact semi-auto I like and compatible with my paws. They are "trendy" and I look at them off and on - right now considering the Springfield Armory Hellcat (supposedly some early production issues solved), and actually one of my daughters that brought it to my attention (!) but kind of on hold for all of that until spring. They definitely aren't giving any away these days, fortunately I've got a fair amount of trade bait, haha.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I'm kind of a "revolver guy", lol, but I do agree with that. I shoot the larger semi-autos better, won't lie about that. The snubby little .38s in the pre-36 and Model 36 are easy to tuck in a coat or jacket or vest pocket fall/winter/early spring - holstered OWB you can get them tucked up pretty well but the options aren't as varied or as comfortable as other options for flatter handguns for sure, and you've got only 4 if you don't have one under the trigger, and only 5 in a Diamondback and a little larger if you go Colt. My least obtrusive would be a 50+ year old Walther, but in .32 it is a range prince and more of a fun thing for me and I don't want to carry a Glock 19 or CZ so always thinking I'll find a thin and compact semi-auto I like and compatible with my paws. They are "trendy" and I look at them off and on - right now considering the Springfield Armory Hellcat (supposedly some early production issues solved), and actually one of my daughters that brought it to my attention (!) but kind of on hold for all of that until spring. They definitely aren't giving any away these days, fortunately I've got a fair amount of trade bait, haha.
Sig p365

though I’ve got a G43

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
1911 single stack is pretty darn slim. I've got an ultra carry II that hides pretty well. I still go for my PPQ though.

Status
Not open for further replies.