Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
This story I just read has me so angry I can barely think straight. I sickens me to see what our so called justice system is doing. Please give this a read and consider signing the petition on behalf of the young woman the article is about.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
To be completely honest and blunt if she were my daughter those two pieces of trash would be dead.

tre123

Might Stick Around
Jul 5, 2012
I agree grizzly, I have 3 daughters . These guys might not have made it to court in the first place.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I suppose the justification for it is that they are minors, but I don't like it. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

riptide

Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
That makes me sick. I have a 16 year old Daughter if that had happened to her I would kill the Bastards.

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
I am a very passive person. I do about anything to avoid a fight, even if avoiding the fight would ruin my ego. But when it comes to a man violating a woman, that's where I really get pissed. Something about that just wells up inside me and sets me off like nothing else.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I read that earlier.Putting her in jail for 180 days because she gave out their names? Thats fucked up. I don't care that their plea agreement said she couldn't do that, they raped her.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
The little €££#oles names should be plastered on the front page of their newspaper and this should follow them for the rest of their lives. Maybe that might deter any future morons from doing the same thing.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
33,963 signatures so far. Oops, I mean 33,964!
Thanks grizzly, I'd heard of this but hadn't found the link to sign :)

assaad

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2011
34,208 now. Guitarguy, I'm very far from an angry person as well, I'm not vindictive and generally don't wish anyone harm but if it was my sister I would plaster their pictures all over the town then buy a balaclava and beat the piss out of both of them with a pool cue! I don't care if they're minors, they have minds of their own and should be held accountable for their decisions, we always have a choice and our screw ups are always our own fault. In North America we are far to easy on criminals.

Jul 15, 2011
If it were up to me those little trouser stains would have to walk around for the rest of their lives with the word "Rapist" tattooed on their foreheads in gigantic letters and be chemically castrated at the states expense. People never cease to amaze me.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I had read this and could not believe that this injustice exists in America. At least the media IS reporting the story. This should not be allowed to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.