PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I don't mean to pry, but what is it that you do that requires 4000 calories a day?

Please ignore if I am prying.
Extremely overactive thyroid. I've never been above 125 pounds and generally hover around 117-120. Started at puberty, as a child I was fairly overweight. Around 12 years old, I began not being able to get enough food.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Extremely overactive thyroid. I've never been above 125 pounds and generally hover around 117-120. Started at puberty, as a child I was fairly overweight. Around 12 years old, I began not being able to get enough food.
I'm sorry to hear that. I have the opposite problem and have to take pills to increase my thyroid hormone levels.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I have to take in 4000 calories/day to maintain my body weight. That much Mountain Dew is 4080. To keep any excess, I eat high calorie foods to build up a buffer to prevent loss of weight. The Mountain Dew keeps me from falling below that limit especially on days when I don't get time to eat at work.
Duane,
Wait until you are older. I used to be that way and skinny as hell. At near 60 I definitely have to go with the Zero versions of soft drinks. :)

I see, the thyroid problem, I never had. I just had a high metabolism.

firas nofal

Lurker
Apr 17, 2020
They are all very different but good. The original blend is similar I would try that next. The Cavendish is an aromatic. The VA blend is similar to something like Condor without the topping. Kentucky blend is similar to VA blend but with Dark Fired Kentucky.
What the most sweet one
I like vanilla flavor

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.