Nov 13, 2019
IA
I try amphora after CB
Its best one i try until now
Thanks to those who advised me
I will try to find Mixture No. 79 if its available

Maybe that delights Mr. BROBS
Please Give me a little hope
Yes sir. I’m was not trying to be mean but you can ask more than one question in your threads. So if you had more questions or comments about Amphora you could make them here rather than start a new thread. ?

I am glad you like Amphora. It’s much better than any CB product. Do they have all varieties of Amphora in your shop? (Full Aroma, Original, Cavendish Blend, Virginia Blend, or Kentucky Blend)

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
indeed Amphora range offer wonderful quality/price ratio, I keep always recommending those to brand new smokers, and Mix 79 is not that bad either, all of the aforementioned blends do benefit a little bit of drying time prior to loading up, at least this was my experience over the years, though some are enjoying them a fresh right of the pouch but I can't, prone to bite You see,

firas nofal

Lurker
Apr 17, 2020
Yes sir. I’m was not trying to be mean but you can ask more than one question in your threads. So if you had more questions or comments about Amphora you could make them here rather than start a new thread. ?

I am glad you like Amphora. It’s much better than any CB product. Do they have all varieties of Amphora in your shop? (Full Aroma, Original, Cavendish Blend, Virginia Blend, or Kentucky Blend)
Yes sir all amphora available i try full aroma
Would you advise other blend

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I try amphora after CB
Its best one i try until now
Thanks to those who advised me
I will try to find Mixture No. 79 if its available

Maybe that delights Mr. BROBS
Please Give me a little hope

Welcome back to brobsmagazine.com “the #1 source for CB pipes and pipe tobacco information”

but joking aside, glad to hear you like amphora. I’m mainly a burley smoker and their burley pouch has really grown on me. I’ve heard others refer to the quality of leaf in their blends too.

you will either love or hate 79. Expect urinal cakes or sweet liquorice all sorts.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
They are all very different but good. The original blend is similar I would try that next. The Cavendish is an aromatic. The VA blend is similar to something like Condor without the topping. Kentucky blend is similar to VA blend but with Dark Fired Kentucky.
Hey bro, considering the condor vibe you get from the VA, do you find the Kentucky to have a St Bruno-esque thing going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.