PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I don't think Greg Pease has blended any true aromatics, although I've heard a couple of good comments about his Barbary Coast. Personally that's one of my least favorie GLP blends. I much prefer the C&D burley blends. I absolutely love many of Greg's Latakia blends, though.
Smokey

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
Dan Tobacco Sweet Vanilla Honeydew has the best roomnote I (or anyone else around me) have enjoyed to date.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Left a bag of Boswell's Berry Cobbler in the car. At the end of the day, it smelled like I sprayed an air freshener in there. Tastes real nice too. I need to put in a Boswell order soon.

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
This is best room notes according to my wife;

Trout Stream

1-Q

Midnight (local blend from B&M)

Peterson Christmas 2012

jeffboyrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2012
I know this is an old post, but Altadis Blend 27 Smooth Black & Cavendish is pretty hard to beat, as far as, aroma goes. I really need to provide a review of it, I have been meaning to do that for some time. I am not saying it's the best tobacco you will every smoke, however, it does have some great qualities, besides its wonderful aroma. I get compliments all the time.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
If you are in the Seattle area do yourself a favor and try out Rainy City Cigar's Rainy City Reserve or Butter Rum Reserve. A very nice smooth smoke on both of them. The Rainy City Reserve have notes of Vanilla and Honey with a Brandy to it. The Butter Run well it is just like it says. Great Room Notes with no complaints so far. Great taste as well. At least to me.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
Obviously, I am biased since I created Captain Bob's Blend. However, it is a blend of six tobaccos and six aromatics. It is an aromatic that contains a small portion of Latakia and has a wonderful tobacco flavor while providing a very pleasant room aroma. If interested, you should read the topic in this Forum at this location:
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/capt-bobs-blend#post-102483
I created this blend because I wanted the flavor of the six different tobaccos as described in the topic and also have it be very well received by those around me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hunterwold1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
I appreciate all of the suggestions. Too many tobaccos, not enough time! I am an English fan and being new to the whole pipe smoking scene have not tried anything aromatic yet. Going to have to get on that this Christmas, I think. Thanks for the list. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.