PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Pipe Smoker

(arno665)
Apr 3, 2013
The Netherlands
dutchpipesmoker.com
Last week a package came in from 4noggins. I ordered some Bengal Slices and John Cotton Smyrna. But when I opened the package no sign of the Smyrna but instead two packs of Semois. Also very nice but not what I ordered. So I mailed Rich about it and asked if he had solution. In a quick response he apologised, told me to keep the Semois and that he would post a package containing the Smyrna that same day. Today I received it and I am totally happy now! An example of customer friendliness from which we could learn something in the Netherlands. Rich, you're the best! :clap:
Fixed thread title, please see rule number 9. Pertinent portion: Please capitalize words in the thread titles. Thank you, Robert.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like 4noggins. They make an effort to always offer items -- pipes, tobacco, other items -- that you can't get anywhere else. Tambolaka comes to mind, and real briar Medico pipes.

fallsguy

Lurker
Jan 29, 2012
My favorite also. I always liked ( and still do) Pipes & Cigars, but since they moved to PA, we PA residents now have to pay sales tax.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
I too found the service very friendly & efficient. Surprised though you haven't recieved the same customer service in your own country. The customer service I experienced whilst in Holland was second to none. Very attractive bikini clad shop keepers, most attentive to ones needs. Something I'm afraid here in England & at 4 noggins are simply not available.

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
Er....fallsguy, if you live in PA and order from out of state you are supposed to pay sales tax on those purchases on a separate line of your state tax return. Just sayin'.

pauliepiper

Lurker
Feb 8, 2016
Rich and 4noggins are the best Ive dealt with. Now my one and only place I buy my baccy from.

Super fast replies to enquires/issues and orders processes asap.

Ive used all the other main internet retailers and now ive deleted my accounts with them.

Keep up the good work Rich and your team.

bostoneo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2016
Akron, OH
I've read he particularly doesn't care for America...

PdOYSLQ.png

sfCNnJM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.