A pipe smoking friend of a pipe smoking friend.....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I wish him luck. He's going to need it, as well as deep pockets initially. eBay has ways to deal with bad actors and as much as I'm reluctant to say this we've seen a number of them in the community. As for selling tobacco, eBay got out of that to avoid regulatory hassles. There's plenty of competition from other social media sites as well as dealers.

Reactions: fireground_piper

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
I got the impression that these page images are works in progress. I would imagine the final site will have some differences. We can only wait and see. puffy

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
It's hard to promote a website. It's even harder to find your audience. I tried my own a while back, sexychunkyguy.com I thought I'd make some money stripping down to my boxers for lonely women, the more they give, the more I'd take off. Nothing. Zero. I got few hits and no "donations" (which was just more proof this whole "body positivity" movement only applies to women. Yeah, a woman can look like she belong in the main show at SeaWorld and we're all supposed to applaud and say how beautiful she is "living her best life" but if a guy does it, crickets). After some fiddling with the website I relaunched as covermeup.com. Turns out my wife was right, women are willing to pay to see me put my clothes on. Yeah, it was a bit of a blow to my self esteem but it covers the monthly car payment.
nothing about positivity says you gotta pay for a look to make people feel o.k..
My syggestion is go the other way, each donation puts on a piece of clothing.