Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
My biggest vice is just how gorgeous I am. I can't help it. Women are just drawn to me like a puppy to a bone. I have thought about maybe getting a scar or a big face tattoo to protect my virtue, but why mess with what God gives you? It's just a curse that I must bare. puffy
I didn’t realize that humidity was a vice? I’m going to have to buy some Mad Dog, light up some Captain Black, and meditate on that one, ?.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
yeah it's gross when someone eats too much cheesecake.
Exactly! Then when you're eating cheesecake you remember your friend who always ate too much and you had to give them the Heimlich that one time and it ruins the sugar buzz.

But as I've said, pandemic going on (they say) so no pesky humans to make me feel bad about indulging! Well that's not true. I happen to be engaged in pursuing a vice right now; a redheaded woman! And if I think she's gonna put up with me, ahem, eating too much cheesecake then I'm a bloody fool.

Reactions: anotherbob

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
My biggest vice is just how gorgeous I am. I can't help it. Women are just drawn to me like a puppy to a bone. I have thought about maybe getting a scar or a big face tattoo to protect my virtue, but why mess with what God gives you? It's just a curse that I must bare. puffy
My sympathies. I too know what it's like to be objectified for my rugged good looks. Good thing this here pipe in my craw keeps the more liberal women at bay for fear of falling in desperate clinging love with a tobacco user.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
My vices have been reduced to newports and little debbies snacks.. I know how good it feels to have a few though, I can remember.

As the the op about the women of the Bible... God made women sexy, he meant for us to enjoy them. Beautiful women are no vice, they're the gift of a piece of heaven on earth.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL

You apparently have a vice for drugs that cause hallucinations and visions of grandeur.