PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I smoked mine pretty hard when I first got it ($80) and had no problems.. it's drilled dead center and passes a cleaner with no problem.

IMG_1714.JPG

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Mine has been good so far. The draft hole is slightly high. So, I do get some occasional gurgle. However, it's not constanst and is not a deal breaker.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Now that I have my order completed I feel obligated to let everyone else know that Cup O Joes has these in stock and they will be posting them on the website sometime today. If you're interested you can check out the site or give them a call like I did. They have the 68, 03, and X105.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
That's a cool pipe. I have a red & black outfit I put together for a race party event tomorrow and that would go great with it. (It's The Honda Grand Prix this weekend. They turn part of the city streets into the race track.)

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
I have had one for about a week now and it seems to smoke as well as any new pipe does. Being a Peterson, I wonder if it will take a while to break in fully?

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I have a red & black outfit I put together for a race party event tomorrow and that would go great with it.
Wow, I'm glad you clarified that! I read "race party" and my mind was flooded with images of minstrel shows and black face. I was beginning to seriously question whether I should lend my continued support to this website!!!! :wink:

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Pull a Watson and save all your dottle in a sock hanging on your door for a year then smoke only that. ;)

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Hmm, I don't remember, I have to read the stories again. It has been years. I know Holmes kept tobacco in a Persian slipper, black shag I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.