PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Thanks fellas! Yeah, the stain that was on there was that old common stain color that I think they stained like everything in the 70's and 80's with, and I just like this stain I picked out for my original pipe box I built. I also had to switch the handles, the little knobs were too small for me. I also added some label holders so that I don't have to guess what I've put into the jars. Now I just need to start finding the things I want to smoke on the regular to keep in it. Right now, I have a sample of some Boswell 586 that I have been enjoying and might pick some up in bulk.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Annnnd first jar contains a blend! So happy with this pipe rack find. The only thing it's really missing is a place for my churchwarden(s).
20180717_000213-449x600.jpg

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Thanks gents! I really like it, just now have to find what tobacco I want to buy on the regular to stuff the jars with. Got my recently acquired tin of Nightcap in one for now, but we all know that'll disappear sometime relatively soon. I have a line on a good English I can get that smokes quite well, so maybe just two others.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
You are absolutely right! I think that's it! The description and images are 100% spot on! So I must have bought mine from a guy that picked it up off an estate somewhere. If only he knew what he sold me, I'd have likely spent more than $30 on it. Now I'm even prouder of my find! Thanks scloyd!

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Cool! I have a wall-mounted pipe rack as well, and I think these racks add a nice touch of charm to the room, plus I like seeing my pipes there every time I walk by

Status
Not open for further replies.