PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
You have more tobacco in your cellar than my B & M has on their shelves. I especially like your stash of Dunhill Virginia Flake and Dan's Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster two of my favorites. Quite impressive!

linkdead

Lurker
Jul 5, 2013
Speachless. Mouth open, drool slowing dripping from the corner, eyes glazed over, head lolling to the side.

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Question: How do you guys figure out what a gross or "roll" of tins are? I'm assuming you call and ask the retailers, or is there a standard? Like say 5 tins to a stack.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Any chance on getting an update on the current size of your cellar, Chris? And were those dill pickle spears in one of the mason jars?

anglesey

Can't Leave
Jan 15, 2014
I read somewhere that £5 billion was enough that no man could ever spend it all in his lifetime. I feel the same way about your cellar. Magnificent.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Chris, any chance i could get a pinch of that stonehaven and penzance to try out?? Just kidding, sort of. But not really. Been meaning to pick up some for a while but its always sold out and haven't had the time to call around to individual B&M's around the country to find some in stock to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.