PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
Placed an order with smoking pipes 7 days ago, still not here. The only update was on the 25. "Your package is in transit" No shit. This surepost crap really sucks. Does 4 noggins use sure post? I think I may switch to another merchant.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Look at that sad excuse for a package. Looks like they played soccer with it.
We’ll see how the contents fared. Not overly happy that these are the limited release Stockton and I’m sure some have to be dented.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Mike

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I ordered a pipe from Smokingpipes last Thursday pm. It was delivered in California midday Monday. puffy

Sonorisis

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 24, 2019
SP switched to USPS as its primary delivery company sometime in the last year. Since that switch, the shipments have taken half the time as they used to with UPS. United Parcel was enough reason for me to shop elsewhere. Now, however, I get stuff clear, across the country in three days. Their shipping and service is excellent -- now.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
SP switched to USPS as its primary delivery company sometime in the last year. Since that switch, the shipments have taken half the time as they used to with UPS. United Parcel was enough reason for me to shop elsewhere. Now, however, I get stuff clear, across the country in three days. Their shipping and service is excellent -- now.
Do you upgrade to priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.