PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
I saw this go up on pipesandcigars facebook this morning. They expect to sell out before the weekend is over. I ordered my 3 tins and thought I'd share with you all as well. Happy puffing!
http://pipesandcigars.com/pi5pito5ti.html#.UR5n36WsiSo

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Doesn't sound like my type of blend, but I have to congratulate them on the charitable angle.
Let us know what the smoking experience is like!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
When I saw the title... this is the first thing that passed through my mind.

I'm not attempting to hijack the thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR5v4yyPV6Y

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Got the email this morning, not my type of smoke...But the donation part is another thing. No TAD going on today, and not up for getting one started, but the day is young.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
I was going to place an order but as I read of the flavorings, I thought of instant headache.

loki993

Lurker
May 10, 2012
Ill be fine with it as long as it doesn't taste like most aromatics...nothing. If I don't like it will make good trade/bomb fodder

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
I'm curious to read some reviews here of this blend. Especially since McClelland didn't deem it a good enough product to release when they created it.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
To me it seemed worth the risk to try something unique. If the tin I open isn't pleasant, well then I'll have an unopened one for a future box pass hehe.

loki993

Lurker
May 10, 2012
I'm curious to read some reviews here of this blend. Especially since McClelland didn't deem it a good enough product to release when they created it.
I am too but I was afraid if I didn't jump on it I might miss out on something good so I took a chance on 2 tins.

Aug 1, 2012
Thanks for posting. Decided to try 2 tins and round up to a pound with other tobaccos. The wifey is being very nice about my slight over-spending on tobacco/pipes this weekend so I'll go with it.

Apr 24, 2012
I also ordered three tins of this. Hoping for a treat. Looks like they have about 85 tins left. I'm hoping mine comes in in time to order more if I like it.

Apr 24, 2012
I also ordered three tins of this. Hoping for a treat. Looks like they only have about 85 tins left. I'm hoping mine comes in time to order more if I like it.

chargerucd

Might Stick Around
Jan 24, 2013
By the way sthnh,
I looked arround on the net for "cbr" and I got

Championship bull riding

Comic book resources

California bearing ratio, etc

So, can you please let me know which tobacco are you referring to???

I just want to try a tobacco that ages well!!!!
Thanks!!!

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
I felt like a consumer whore when I bought my tin. I was grocery shopping and saw the e-mail. Ordered myself a tin before I even left the store with my groceries.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I ordered one for shits and gigggles...(along with a pound of Newminster Navy Flake,a new cob,etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.