PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
This has happened to me with two other sponsor stores and yeah, it's disappointing, but it's only tobacco. (I keep repeating that as I pound my mouse on the table until it disintegrates)

S

seadogontheland

raevans: Here, here, my brother...to the weekend we go, in a cloud of blue smoke, and all is good.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"I once got a 100 pack of pipe cleaners that only had 99 in it...That pissed me off!"
LMAO! For me it's the barkeep who puts his thumb in the shot glass when he measures a pour but I have to say John, your pipe cleaner example puts it all in perspective for me! Thank you for that!

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Nothing up with me.. just not a jump on the band-wagon type of guy. I am glad that you researched my posts. Anyone who titles a post along the lines of yours without giving the vendor the courtesy of a call or email imho is out line. As far as being a 4noggins fan boy I'm a fan boy of who has my order at the best price I load the same selections at 4noggins, p&c, smoking pipes, etc.. I was surprised that my last order had the beat price from cupojoes.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
@decigar, seriously brah
4724699+_36fc637ca019bbe534b7422b0bc4ae14.jpg

1380836470525.gif

I'm trying to follow....

Apr 3, 2015
I thought about not commenting to hopefully let this die.
However, call the store first, don't air your grievances here. Without going to the store first you've given them no chance to answer or fix it. That's making it a big deal.
And for the other guy who jumped in to slam the store. Get a hobby. I've never bought a thing from 4noggins. Even if I had, and had a valid grievance where they had defrauded me, I wouldn't air that on the forums over and over.
Some folks just need to act like men.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
@Andy Brah? Seriously did u not get an invite to the Jersey Shore reunion??? Good luck with your magazine, I'm sure it will be a huge success.

S

seadogontheland

I'm going to let this die now...Its apparent that some agree with me and some don't. I can handle the friendly disparity in opinions.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I just recently sent a fellow pipesmagazine.com forum member a large order. He was sending the tobacco he ordered from me to another person. He emailed me to say that I forgot to include not one, but 4 tins! And he was right. He had sent me separate orders over a period of days and wanted me to ship them all at once. I just flat forgot to include the tobacco from one of those orders. Totally my fault.
This fellow forum member sent me a private email and inquired about the missing tins. I was red faced and apologized and immediately sent the missing tins to him.
So, I would like to publicly say THANK YOU to that fellow forum member who chose not to make my error PUBLIC with a THREAD STARTER HERE about my goofing up his order (not the first order that I've goofed up over the years and it won't be my last). After seeing this thread I appreciate that gentleman even more!

S

seadogontheland

Ok, this is my final comment since one more person chimed in after the bell.
Steve,
In your situation, you didn't know you made the mistake, were embarrassed and thus apologetic and followed through with the customer's wishes.
In my case, 4Noggins knew ahead of time they were sending out an incomplete order, was not apologetic and told me that they would be sending when they got the tobacco...no mention in the note sent with my order when this would transpire. It was mentioned in the post above that it was known when the tobacco was coming in...would have been nice if I knew this too.

Different circumstances.
This post is for the sake of clarification, expressing disappointment is not lambasting anyone else, there are no hidden agendas here...simply the desire to get proper customer service whether I order 50.00 dollars of tobacco from a Noggin' or 1000.00 dollars of tobacco from a Stud.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
At this point, much ado about nothing. Geoff, glad the problem is solved. Smoke on everyone...

james80

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 16, 2012
I'm off to collect my 4noggins order from the Post Office this morning, will report back if it is missing the invoice and order summary.

S

seadogontheland

James, you make sure to do just that, since I've been told the invoice is topped with Rum...should be a good smoke. :P

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
...simply the desire to get proper customer service whether I order 50.00 dollars of tobacco from a Noggin' or 1000.00 dollars of tobacco from a Stud.
- seadogontheland
Give me that $1,000 order, Geoff, and I'll keep my mouth shut for a change... well, maybe... I've never done that before. :(
Pipestud

Status
Not open for further replies.