Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
The good old days when they used to pull people out of their cars at stop lights and seize them for sale.

I have a no trespassing sign and a big gate.. This applies to the tax force, too.

Maybe they read that.. Maybe I need a new sign that makes it clear for them.

Just like the door to door vaccine promoters.. they told them to ignore our signs.

come and try. COME ON!

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri

Highlights of the Data​

• The IRS collected more than $4.1 trillion in gross taxes in Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 (Tables 1XLSX and 5XLSX) and issued almost 600.1 million refunds (Table 7XLSX), amounting to more than $1.1 trillion (Tables 1XLSX and 8XLSX).
  • The IRS processed more than 261.0 million Federal tax returns and supplemental documents (Tables 2XLSX and 3XLSX) in FY 2021.
  • Nearly 203.6 million returns and other forms were filed electronically. These represented almost 78 percent of all filings. For individual tax returns, 90.0 percent were filed electronically (Table 4XLSX).
  • ————

In early January 1964 my mother was released from the hospital in Springfield after a two week stay for ovarian cancer surgery.

I turned six that April.

We didn’t have health insurance.

Her surgery cost so much, my mother had to wait until she got a tax refund in April to buy a new refrigerator.

Last edited:

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC

Highlights of the Data​

• The IRS collected more than $4.1 trillion in gross taxes in Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 (Tables 1XLSX and 5XLSX) and issued almost 600.1 million refunds (Table 7XLSX), amounting to more than $1.1 trillion (Tables 1XLSX and 8XLSX).
  • The IRS processed more than 261.0 million Federal tax returns and supplemental documents (Tables 2XLSX and 3XLSX) in FY 2021.
  • Nearly 203.6 million returns and other forms were filed electronically. These represented almost 78 percent of all filings. For individual tax returns, 90.0 percent were filed electronically (Table 4XLSX).
  • ————

In early January 1964 my mother was released from the hospital in Springfield after a two week stay for ovarian cancer surgery.

I turned six that April.

We didn’t have health insurance.

Her surgery cost so much, my mother had to wait until she got a tax refund in April to buy a new refrigerator.
God bless

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
God bless
Thank you.

My mother lived another 46 years and died in my arms an old lady of 84, her battles all well fought.

By the time she died it wasn’t uncommon for ordinary working people to buy cars when they get tax refunds in the spring.

Just over 3/4 of all tax filers get a check back.

To balance the budget, we need to tax more than Gambler pipe tobacco.:)

Somebody has to pay, to keep up the schools, roads, bridges and the military.

The poor folks are too poor, and the rich folks own a lot of politicians, you know?

Reactions: marconi and Salvaje

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Thank you.

My mother lived another 46 years and died in my arms an old lady of 84, her battles all well fought.

By the time she died it wasn’t uncommon for ordinary working people to buy cars when they get tax refunds in the spring.

Just over 3/4 of all tax filers get a check back.

To balance the budget, we need to tax more than Gambler pipe tobacco.:)

Somebody has to pay, to keep up the schools, roads, bridges and the military.

The poor folks are too poor, and the rich folks own a lot of politicians, you know?
I completely understand. My pockets are getting crowded with all these damn politicians. Need new pants pockets.