12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
I do, but I guess everyone is different. It’s kind of a tank, but it’s also pretty stubby compared to the longer pipes I typically use. I find it easy to clench and I’m a regular clencher who does not use softy bits.

Reactions: grimpuffer and STP

WhiteDevilPress

Might Stick Around

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
The wily folks at Laudisi got me again, I couldn't resist a Christmas double barrel of pipe and tobacco. I've always wanted a Christmas pipe but the previous years releases for me were all greens, pearls and rose golds. I'm a sucker for reds and Savinelli has delivered, was also tempted by the orange liqueur in C&D's reissue of Jolly Old Saint Nicholas. So I got myself a Saint Nicholas pipe and two Saint Nicholas tins. Merry Christmas!

This will be my first Savinelli, after a lot of mulling over I went with this 606 KS. I'm usually a strict straight saddle stem kinda guy but for whatever reason big bent billiards seem more Christmas'y to me.

VendorSide_A.jpg

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
Was going with the 606 but went with this instead as i have none of this shape and should be a good clencher for me. View attachment 164941
I was really tempted by that one as well, such a cool shape and a far cry from my straight pipes but I chickened out. Was worried about gurgling and the like, although I imagine with a filter/balsa it's less of an issue?

Either way congrats on a very nice pipe let us know how it smokes because I'm very curious!