PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
The wily folks at Laudisi got me again, I couldn't resist a Christmas double barrel of pipe and tobacco. I've always wanted a Christmas pipe but the previous years releases for me were all greens, pearls and rose golds. I'm a sucker for reds and Savinelli has delivered, was also tempted by the orange liqueur in C&D's reissue of Jolly Old Saint Nicholas. So I got myself a Saint Nicholas pipe and two Saint Nicholas tins. Merry Christmas!

This will be my first Savinelli, after a lot of mulling over I went with this 606 KS. I'm usually a strict straight saddle stem kinda guy but for whatever reason big bent billiards seem more Christmas'y to me.

View attachment 164925
I had both the 606 (my favorite) and the 616 in the cart at check out. I reluctantly deleted the 606 at the last minute ☹️

You guys are bad for my wallet! Thanks a lot... Now I'm the owner of a 320 and a tin of Jolly St. Nick to go with it.

Ha… forum is free, but membership is expensive.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Has anyone gotten theirs yet? Thoughts on the color in person?

My wife saw my 2020 616 sitting in the rack today, and saw the 2022 stems, then suggested getting one to complement it. This type of encouragement makes it difficult to keep saying no.
Someone was posting photos the other day. Mine hasn't arrived but it will likely be a look at piece.