PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, it completely escaped me. I'll give it a shot. Its funny seeing Andy Reid with a clear face shield over his baseball hat. We'll see how long all this lasts.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Mahomes best Q-back in the game and the KC chiefs with the best offense. Not typically interested in watching NFL unless it's the Chiefs playing. A lot of that, though, is also due to living in Kansas.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and dcon

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
If I didn't own a small piece of the Pack, I'd pay no attention at all. No reason except, the game has moved too far from it's roots. It's been ten years since I watched a game the Packers weren't in. The social posturing doesn't bother me at all. It's a product for sure and it seems social positioning is all the rage. Brands are really having a tough time deciding how to position themselves. Hilarious to watch though.

Last edited:

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Never watch them again. My Son is in the military and serving his country. Not like these spoiled brats in all of these professional sports. Piss on them. God bless America.
The notion that protests are "un-American" takes me back to my young adulthood in the early 70's as the Vietnam war was coming to a close. Then those that disagreed with the protestors used the saying "America, love it or leave it." as if loving America left no room for advocacy for improvements. There's been a world of difference, though, between how America treated its returning vets then and now and I do applaud that.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
The great thing about America is your right to protest, no matter how bass ackwards your protest is. Just don't be offended if I choose to protest your protest. I think they've made a big mistake by allowing politics into sports, but whatever, I'll spend my Sundays doing other things now.

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Go Vikings! This year is weird enough that it may just be their year. ?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Era and times change. I heard from my father, that his father was not very happy when African-Americans started playing in the NFL and he quit following the league....

Status
Not open for further replies.