PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I LOVE the West Coast Pipe Show. I meet a lot of folks every year who come by my table that I've worked with but never met in person and that's always fun. Also, we can actually smoke in the showroom, which certainly is nice. Lots of vendors are there who continue to do an "in your face" to the FDA, and lots of tables full of great pipes and tobacco. the Saturday night dinner is always entertaining and the food is great, and Steve McNeal and Marty Pulvers (two super knowledgeable pipe guys), run the show so smoothly that it's scary.
I have a table ready to display some ancient tobacco and some nice pipes, so, come on by and say howdy!
It'll be great to see jguss, greydawn, daveinla, Lonestar, etc, again, too!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Dan-
This just in! Several us folks will be willing to pay a buck for a few gram sample. Should work out to $100 a pound or more. You can still book it!!
Steve- I'll drop by, too.
~ John

stanwellman

Might Stick Around
Nov 5, 2011
Do people at the show wear any identifying name tags/labels? How would one know if a person at the show is a member on this forum without asking? Not everyone here has a pipe pin from Cosmic to show membership... .

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Stanwell, you have to check the underwears. Purple means preferred member, green means junior member, etc. And Mods don't wear them. Not difficult to guess who will be the naked one, right?

May 4, 2015
Do people at the show wear any identifying name tags/labels? How would one know if a person at the show is a member on this forum without asking? Not everyone here has a pipe pin from Cosmic to show membership... .
My wife said she'd make pins if anyone would like them to identify us.
Anyone have any interest?
These would be 1" pins with "PM" cross-stitched on them.
THOUGHTS?

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Wish I lived on the west coast. Should be an awesome show. I may have to trick the wife into a trip to Vegas next year that just happens to coincide with the pipe show :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.