PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Love to hear owls hoot. That one's about to sound off. For a while, we had one in a nearby ravine, and I do miss the sound.

They call the Great Horned Owl the Tiger of the Air, since it is so fierce it will depose eagles off their nests.

I met one at close hand at a raptor class by a wild bird expert. Mostly, you can't own any live raptor or any parts like bones or feathers without many certifications. Indian nations have special dispensation, but anyone else is facing major fines and possible prison.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
Love to hear owls hoot. That one's about to sound off. For a while, we had one in a nearby ravine, and I do miss the sound.

They call the Great Horned Owl the Tiger of the Air, since it is so fierce it will depose eagles off their nests.

I met one at close hand at a raptor class by a wild bird expert. Mostly, you can't own any live raptor or any parts like bones or feathers without many certifications. Indian nations have special dispensation, but anyone else is facing major fines and possible prison.
Yup the only time I ever got to have a hawk purched on my arm, was through a predator bird class I attended when I was 16 in trouble of dropping out. I guess being a bit of a scound paid off in some ways.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Doesn’t appear to make much difference. I’m at about 50 bowls of straight from the bag BMP in the last two weeks and I haven’t noticed an accelerated change. To be fair, that isn’t super wet, but it’s not a very dry blend, either.
I'm talking Molto Dolce wet.🌊

Reactions: fMf Piper

Clouser

Lurker
Jul 14, 2021
Southeastern USA
It's looking good. Do you keep a log of the number of smokes in just the Owl or all of your pipes?
I can't keep up with what day of the week it is!