PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
MI
Ok Question for everyone....potentially relevant to one of you potentially not relevant to any of you muahahhaahha

Would you rather have

A) A Larger amount of newer fresher baccy

or

B) A smaller amount of well aged baccy

Inquiring minds....
That’s a great question, probably smaller and older, that way even if it’s something I’ve had before, the chance of me having had it with a good amount of age on it is hilariously low. It’s also very helpful to see if any one particular blend is worth aging in the long run.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Ok Question for everyone....potentially relevant to one of you potentially not relevant to any of you muahahhaahha

Would you rather have

or

Inquiring minds....
For me personally, I'd rather have B.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Got my parcel all wrapped up in pretty Christmas paper & ready for dispatch (I’m on fire today).

This year I shall pay the extra pound & use the new ‘Front Room’ delivery service from the Royal Mail. With all of us leading such busy lives, it makes sense. Not home to receive your package? No problem!
IMG_4769.jpeg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I always post my package via some obscure post office, I use rubber gloves when handling everything so as not to leave finger prints and a manual type writer which I throw away afterwards for addressing the parcel. I use cut out letters from a selection of local newspapers from all over the U.S to fill in the greetings on the Xmas card. I never lick the envelope so I leave no DNA that could be matched to ancestry.com that might lead back to me. I then send my match an entire section of Condor and I defy them to know who sent it to them!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com

Would you rather have

or

Inquiring minds....
Definitely the older product, when it was still actually tobacco and not the lawn shavings being used today.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Keeping a secret Santa a secret might be fun in an office situation where you have just a handful of people to concider. But, in the past, having no idea who the sender was just makes the gift seem like just another random package to me.
I mean, if you want, do what you want. But, telling us your forum handle gives the forum a little more personality and makes it more real.

I don’t even understand people who want remain anonymous or refuse to put their location in the forum profile. Do these people just intend to stir up shit?

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
Keeping a secret Santa a secret might be fun in an office situation where you have just a handful of people to concider. But, in the past, having no idea who the sender was just makes the gift seem like just another random package to me.
I mean, if you want, do what you want. But, telling us your forum handle gives the forum a little more personality and makes it more real.

I don’t even understand people who want remain anonymous or refuse to put their location in the forum profile. Do these people just intend to stir up shit?
I agree and plan on sharing my handle. Mainly because it will also appear on the return address lol I think it will add some personality to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.