PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tate

Lifer
Sep 27, 2023
Northern Illinois
I'm a pretty new Smoker. Just started late September. Still trying everything out. So far, Vapers heavey on Perique and English blends are my favorite. Also enjoy Burley mostly Five Brothers🤣 Don't have much experience with Aros but open to them (Captain Black Grape). Birth year is 1994 🤣

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

JJ_JJ_JJ_JJ

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2022
Now, listen to me, Joleine PMSS.
I've got an army to raise specific taste in pipe tobacco , and I must get to Nicaragua Santa.
I require a window seat Virginia/Per/Oriental Blend and an in-flight Happy Meal bijou, Waccamaw, Atalaya, sunday picnic etc.
And no pickles Latakia or Burley ! Oh, God help you if I find pickles Latakia or burley.

Bonus points if you know

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
I've got an army to raise specific taste in pipe tobacco , and I must get to Nicaragua Santa.
I require a window seat Virginia/Per/Oriental Blend and an in-flight Happy Meal bijou, Waccamaw, Atalaya, sunday picnic etc.
And no pickles Latakia or Burley ! Oh, God help you if I find pickles Latakia or burley.

Bonus points if you know
🏈👶?
Really need some bonus points.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
83546z.jpg

Just a reminder that entries for this year's Secret Santa close in about two weeks, on

NOVEMBER 23

I truly believe that this is something people signup for right away, BUT if you have been holding out for whatever reason, like its going to get better, I have good news:

it won't.

So on that happy note, on with the thread and have a great Friday everyone!​

Chalaw87

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2021
Northeast TN
As instructed by our Commissar:

I pull for Virginias, Virginia/Perique, Virginia/Orientals. I am, unashamedly, a fan of Aromatics, especially Vanilla aros.

I don't care much for English or Burleys.

If were making a wish list for Santa...Id love to try just a sample of McClelland 5100, being that I missed the McClelland boat.

Reactions: Buffalo and Tate
Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA

Bonus points if you know
What the deuce?!?

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
View attachment 259884

Not really an update, but a request if you will. I know you all read the rules before sending your entry email in 🤨, so let's not forget rule #3:

3. Participate in the thread! We have a lot of fun here, join in. Post your preferences so your Secret Santa knows what to send you.

Just post a little blurb about what you enjoy smoking to make it a little easier for your match.

But Santa Mike, I include my preferences in my entry email, shouldn't that be enough?
Yes it should, but some members like to do some investigative work on their matches preferences.

But wont that mean they have to sift through dozens of pages of memes and nonsense?
Yes! Such is the magic of Secret Santa
I like (straight grain only please) Bo Nordh, S. Bang pipes, and Castello Great line and fiamta pipes. McClelland, Edgeworth Slices, and Stonehaven tobaccos. But really I'm not that picky... :LOL:

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks

Bonus points if you know
Stewie G.

• Love
Reactions: JJ_JJ_JJ_JJ
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
My loves: straight Virginias, English/Balkan blends, most things I’ve tried with dark-fired.

I don’t seem to love burley blends anymore; I’ll finish a bowl I started, but there’s something about the flavor that appeals less and less. But if my match has a burley blend in mind they think will win me over, I’m game!

And I’m always up for goofy weird stuff. My promise not to complain can be taken to the bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.