PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
Wow! What can I say other than I'm really thankful for my Secret Santa and the gift he sent me! It arrived about 2 weeks ago but I had the resolve to wait to open it til Christmas day.

Well, long story short, Christmas day is hectic with stops at parents', inlaws, and the requisite present opening with the children so I failed to post here last night. But I wanted to say thank you so much to @Michigan_Bill !!!

I opened my package and the first thing I saw were homemade cookies and a beautiful card! The cookies were delicious and not stale, despite me waiting to open the gift. As a matter of fact, they were some f the best cookies I've ever had! Next I saw the full spread before me....

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
Screenshot_20231226_213749_Gallery.jpg

Ta-da! I am so amazed. All of these blends are new to me and I am looking forward to trying them all. I've been meaning to try Bengal Slices and Presbyterian but never got around to it.

To top it off, a copy of The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis, which I'm really anxious to read and a very heartwarming card. Bill, thank you so much! Mike, thank you for setting up SS / Som Besths. And thanks to all of you who participated this year for making this thread amazingly fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.