PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Merry Christmas and SOM BESTSH!

For those of that missed it, I posted this in last year’s PMSS thread, but it seems like a good thing to share again. It’s a stop motion video I worked on. It was directed by Joe Byrnes—the stop motion animation is by Peter Sluszka. I did the storyboards and designed and sculpted all of the puppets. It was made for Robert Smigel’s TV Funhouse and it’s called “Tingles, the Christmas Tension.” I believe it aired on Comedy Central on December 20th, 2000. It’s hard to believe that was just over twenty-three years ago.

For better appreciation, you should watch “Hardrock, Coco and Joe” that aired in the Midwest in the ’50s first because Smigel gave us that to use as a source reference, which we closely followed:

The guy jumping off the ledge at the end is my sculpted caricature of Joe, the director.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Merry Christmas and SOM BESTSH!

For those of that missed it, I posted this in last year’s PMSS thread, but it seems like a good thing to share again. It’s a stop motion video I worked on. It was directed by Joe Byrnes—the stop motion animation is by Peter Sluszka. I did the storyboards and designed and sculpted all of the puppets. It was made for Robert Smigel’s TV Funhouse and it’s called “Tingles, the Christmas Tension.” I believe it aired on Comedy Central on December 20th, 2000. It’s hard to believe that was just over twenty-three years ago.

For better appreciation, you should watch “Hardrock, Coco and Joe” that aired in the Midwest in the ’50s first because Smigel gave us that to use as a source reference, which we closely followed:

The guy jumping off the ledge at the end is my sculpted caricature of Joe, the director.
“Tingles” is some solid Som Bestsh!
That’s awesome!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Thank you, Secret Som Be... Santa for a thoughtful gift!
All of the RO line have been solid blends and I'm looking forward to this one.
The other two are blends with Oriental that have been passively on my radar.
It's quite possible that the cigar won't live to see tomorrow....

1703520934397.jpeg

I got an additional package from the Ferrous Primate. He seems to be blaming crediting me with a portion of the Mariah Carey debacle. Possible future photo to come!

1703521056758.jpeg

1703521042775.png

Status
Not open for further replies.