PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I dig the spirit of the memes and the silliness, but there are so many repeats, I prefer the earlier PMSS threads that just had the pics of stuff received—they were certainly easier to navigate and see the gifts.
Haha, I do find myself scrolling through the memes but then I start feeling guilty and stop and check ‘em out - some are okay and some literally split my sides with laughter!

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Haha, I do find myself scrolling through the memes but then I start feeling guilty and stop and check ‘em out - some are okay and some literally split my sides with laughter!
I try my hardest not to repost (but the memory is getting thin)...
I dig the spirit of the memes and the silliness, but there are so many repeats, I prefer the earlier PMSS threads that just had the pics of stuff received—they were certainly easier to navigate and see the gifts.

Aug 1, 2012
I learned after a long struggle not to disagree with the overwhelming sentiment of the forum. It's more important to make the secret santa thread the longest possible whether it buries the purpose of the thread or not. We may see the same meme 7-9 times but that doesn't matter as long as we get more posts than last year. Who cares if anyone actually posts their gifts as long as we get one more page over last year.

And yes, I'm an old man at heart... nnnn

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I learned after a long struggle not to disagree with the overwhelming sentiment of the forum. It's more important to make the secret santa thread the longest possible whether it buries the purpose of the thread or not. We may see the same meme 7-9 times but that doesn't matter as long as we get more posts than last year. Who cares if anyone actually posts their gifts as long as we get one more page over last year.

And yes, I'm an old man at heart... nnnn
If I were ever to become a moderator, I’d vouch to delete every repeat post here, and then some more if needed, just to keep this getting over page 200

Status
Not open for further replies.