PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
No way! Now I'm coming over YOUR house.

Try one fresh, sure (maybe Christmas Eve?), but I *highly* recommend storing the rest in a dark, still place. It'll be even better then.

Tell me what you think!
Basically I was picking up some Hofbrau for my father in law when I saw them right next to it. I picked up a bottle and said "no way!" out loud. A guy next me looked over and smiled, and said, that is really, REALLY good stuff.

I said I had a friend in the states who recommended it, but I couldn't find them. He went on to tell me this whole story of how his friend loves the stuff, drives around to each LCBO and clears them out. He also suggested 'cellaring' it as well, and letting it get some age on it.

I will definitely tell you how it goes. I plan on having some on Christmas and letting the rest sit until next Dec 6.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Right you lot! So far I have received a doormat and now this arrived today anonymously! It's not tobacco, it a tchotchkes of some description. I have not ordered this item and no one I know would order such an abomination. I know 'Box Pass' is fun but I didn't know we have got to 'Box Piss' or trying to drive Condorlover1 mad!

View attachment 270683

Such is the magic of Secret Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.