šŸŽ„The Official Unofficial PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2023 šŸŽ…

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Well sh*t. I donā€™t know how it happened, but one of you a**holes thatā€™s been flinginā€™ this crazy crap all across the country, somehow got my name and address and now Iā€™ve been ā€œpackagedā€.

I donā€™t really know how this will play out, but youā€™d best know that I might do a little research before photo-documenting the likely trail of carnage that could ensue. šŸ˜

1702557444154.png

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
Well sh*t. I donā€™t know how it happened, but one of you a**holes thatā€™s been flinginā€™ this crazy crap all across the country, somehow got my name and address and now Iā€™ve been ā€œpackagedā€.

I donā€™t really know how this will play out, but youā€™d best know that I might do a little research before photo-documenting the likely trail of carnage that could ensue. šŸ˜

View attachment 269867
A little carnage is good for the soul!

JJ_JJ_JJ_JJ

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2022

View attachment 269867
Bro if your gonna post feet pics at least show the toes....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.