PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1996 PCCA Highlander in my Former bamboo billiard.

IMG-1250.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Cool, It’s a different smoke but a good one! I let mine dry out for a week then rub it out and let it dry another week and find it just right. That gorgeous Lattice sitter of yours will have it smoking like a dream.
I consulted my cellar spreadsheet, pressed the button, and the Tobacco Asset Logistics TAL 9000 sent a tin of Ennerdale up! Now opened and airing.. Lovely flakes!
robotstorage.png IMG_7377.JPG

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I consulted my cellar spreadsheet, pressed the button, and the Tobacco Asset Logistics TAL 9000 sent a tin of Ennerdale up! Now opened and airing.. Lovely flakes!
View attachment 312754 View attachment 312755
I hope you enjoy the smoke.
I find it spectacular for a change up
especially this time of the year in the evenings on the patio while checking out the stars. My wife tolerates the room note on it so that is another win besides the flavor😀

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am near the last quarter of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Working and listening to The Great Gildersleeve from my radio collection.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.