PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a slight bend black sandblasted 1970s Pierluigi Perinielanidi brandy with a brown smooth briar and golden yellow acrylic half saddle stem. Just let Sam the Scamp out of the back bathroom to roam around the house. Molly Danger saw her, hissed, and ran off. Molly hates all ferals.
Pierluigi_brandy_large.jpg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
2021 Union Square in my Virginia cob on a beautiful, but breezy day.

cob_w_us.jpg

I had a bowl of this in my Savinelli 313 prince last night, and I'm still getting to know it. There's a definite family resemblance between this and C&D Virginia Flake and Opening Night. Like with those two, leaving US a little chunky seems to help the flavor.

I'm going to deep-clean both pipes and give this stuff a straight run for a while to give it the fairest shake. That likely means keeping it out of high winds, too. puffy

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this hot and humid day, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Abner the Eager walked parts of my last two laps with me. Didn't see Tomato the Brave. Guess he's in the shade somewhere.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.