PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2020
Finland
Well, tomorrow I will turn the ripe old age of 43, so celebrating with a cigar on the deck this evening. It’s a Rocky Patel Sumatra paired with a 5 yr old glass of Oskar Blues barrel aged Ten Fidy imperial stout. A little John Coltrane on the Bluetooth speaker is rounding things out nicely!
Happy birthday!
I am also 43yo:)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the first third of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

I rubbed the heads and backs of three of Sam the Scamp’s babies who were awake. One of the orange babies licked a couple of my fingers. Sam is always vigilant when we pay attention to her littles. I try to rub her while I rub them, and Sam purrs her approval. We’ve given Sam several breaks today, but I haven’t let her go outside the last three days. I’m taking no chances.
SamHoldsBaby1.jpg
NoseSniff2.jpg
Sam_Lap2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished reading baseball box scores, and am close to finishing his bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Going to put Sam the Scamp back with her babies, and go to bed as soon as this smoke is finished.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.