PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I'm a sucker for cross grain/birdseye. When a carver can fit both in to a relatively limited space shape like a prince, it's even more concentrated and pronounced.

I know Fabio Marchese is a carpenter/wood artist by trade. Pipes aren't his main expression unfortunately.
It’s a classy pipe, very distinguished and really just visually appealing.
If it smokes half as good as it looks you hit it out of the park !

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. It's still raining, so no walking. I was up a little earlier, and looked outside to see who needed food. Harry the Hairy was laying in a comforter, and came running when I called him. I put food down for him, turned around to go back inside, and to my surprise, Abner the Eager was stealthily standing by my feet. He had been under the deck. I brought him in to eat, and after he did, he jumped on my lap for a snooze, and the two of us snoozed together. I woke up after a while, and Abner wanted out. Harry was at the door wanting more food, so Abner decided to stay safe and warm on my chair. Harry finally finished eating for the second time, and left, so Abner was eager to go outside, and I get to relax.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. Smoking a Toscano Classico. Rainy and windy afternoon in northwestern Spain. My sincere condolences to the families of those death in the awful accident on the Baltimore Bridge. Prayers. May God protect them in everlasting love.🙏

Attachments

• IMG_6613.jpeg
    IMG_6613.jpeg
    227.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Lately, I've been -for the first time- wandering around the world of vaping (e-cigarettes, e-cigars, e-pipes). Some interesting findings. I think I'll keep it in combination with (less) pipes and cigarillos and try to exclude cigarettes except from summertime, perhaps. I don't know, not sure yet...
Life can be stressfully complicated sometimes (one way to see it), or...
Life has so many options (the other way to see it).
For the moment: Squadron Leader in a George Leoussis pipe.
Be well good people.

SG Squadron Leader - George Leoussis pipe.jpg
Vaping phase.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.