PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Wilke No. 78 in a straight black sandblasted undated, unbranded Made in France short shank billiard with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. Going to work after I post.
France_SBbilliard.jpg

The babies are as fuzzy as the photos.
MCClose1.jpg
OrangeClose1.jpg
OrangeClose2.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Hey Paul! What H Upmann cigars do you like? I don't know much about cigars, trying to expand my horizon.
Their 1844’s in Robusto smoke well and I burn a few Vintage Cameroons. Lately Fuente 8-5-8’s & Hemingway’s as well. The majority of my Cigars are Maduro and Robustos from those makers or Montecristo. AVO produces a great smoke and I always recommend them as well. Try a few classic makers and & different shades to figure out what you like. Cigars are much like wine in that cost doesn't always equate to quality.
Those brands always get my vote and deserve a try.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Final smoke of the day is some Salty Dogs in a clay, little bourbon 🥃 on the side. My wife is having surgery on her neck tomorrow, so we’ve been busy getting ready for that. This will make the third surgery on her neck in about two years. Really hope it’s the last! Goodnight to you all!View attachment 298756
Love the clay and bourbon combo.

Wishing your wife and you best of luck and a speedy recovery on the surgery.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Final smoke of the day is some Salty Dogs in a clay, little bourbon 🥃 on the side. My wife is having surgery on her neck tomorrow, so we’ve been busy getting ready for that. This will make the third surgery on her neck in about two years. Really hope it’s the last! Goodnight to you all!View attachment 298756
May her surgeon be skilled, and on top of his game!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a bit of low calorie snacking, fed three ferals and Sleepy Suzy, and am smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Nick Carter, Master Detective from my radio collection.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.