PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
After making some masaman curry Im having desert of HU Directors cut with some salty dogs in a Neerup. These pipes seem under representated here. I think they are great and smoke as well or better than any more expensive pipes I own. <My only critisism is that they tend to have a certain "Look" or signature. If you own a couple its plenty. I guess on one hand its a signature look, on the other, they tend to get redundant.

For Salty Dogs fans here...I suggest you try it also as a condiment. Its adds a wonderful flavor to a number of blends. For those who have a hard time getting it a couple of thin slices goes a long way in a bowl of a number of blends....especially vapers and in place of extra perique.

1709468978750.jpeg

Last edited:

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Another afternoon with SG Perfection in a Altinay paired with a IPA. While SG blends are generally twice as expensive in the EU in comparison to other brands and blends I quite enjoy this one, so might sneak a SG tin here and there when ordering. The cut of this one is a really fine ribbon, is that usual for SG ribbon blends or specific for English blends of SG?

20240303_143342.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Borkum Riff in a clay. Picked 7 bags of rubbish today from Boythorpe / St Augustines; 4 from the group pick with Lee Brassington & 3 more on the way home. Council picked up my 1st bag at Boythorpe Oval & gave me a full roll of bin bags. Rubbish at Chtsworth Road / Factory Street cleared by the time I returned there on the way home. Found 5p, an unopened bottle of water, 2 cans of Kopparberg cider & 3 cans of Estrella Damn beer. Drank 1 of the cans of cider while working. Definitely earned my drinks, biscuits & cake today!

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Borkum Riff in a clay. Picked 7 bags of rubbish today from Boythorpe / St Augustines; 4 from the group pick with Lee Brassington & 3 more on the way home. Council picked up my 1st bag at Boythorpe Oval & gave me a full roll of bin bags. Rubbish at Chtsworth Road / Factory Street cleared by the time I returned there on the way home. Found 5p, an unopened bottle of water, 2 cans of Kopparberg cider & 3 cans of Estrella Damn beer. Drank 1 of the cans of cider while working. Definitely earned my drinks, biscuits & cake today!
King, I’ve always thought people should get assigned the stretch of land to clean that they get caught littering on instead of a fine. Some people have more money than sense. Time, however, is valuable to most everyone!

Thanks for making this world a cleaner place!

Status
Not open for further replies.