PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I got a couple of 'free' pouches from P&C with my last IPSD purchase, and one of them is Captain Black / Gold.
I've got some going in my smaller than standard sized MM Morgan 2nd. I'm finding it rather tasty.
Oh, the other pouch was SWR. I got 3 lbs of different Sutliff Match blends and 4 oz of Sutliff Cherry bon bon to make the cut for the freebee's that included a very nice storage jar capable of holding a pound if you squash it, which I did NOT. The Matches are Balkan Sobranie, ERR, and Elizabethan.

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I guess its a Good morning for a Canadian Made by a Canadian in Canada. A Blatter Montreal Dark Smooth with some Blatter & Blatter Virginia forward tobacco.
View attachment 288200
A triple play! (Or, if we're talking Canadian, maybe we should say a hat trick!) Love Blatter & Blatter - so blessed to be only a ten minute walk from my work to their shop. Beautiful pipe!

StPaulPiper

Might Stick Around
Dec 18, 2021
St Paul, MN
20240211_144450.jpg
Finally opened it. I got an estate Dunhill Cumberland a couple weeks ago, cleaned it up, and decided it was time to open the 2017 FMC for its inaugural smoke. The pipe smoked very nicely, as expected. The tobacco was really nice, but not overwhelmingly nice. Until I smoked it again a couple days later in one of my meers. Wow. Now I really wish I was rich, so I could stock up on this. This tobacco is so much in my wheelhouse, it IS my wheelhouse. And... I'm smoking outside every day in 30-40+ degrees. In February. In MN. Doesn't get much better. Happy puffing!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, and am passing the first third of this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Sam the Scamp. I'd feed me, but I am having a big off diet lunch today. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
A triple play! (Or, if we're talking Canadian, maybe we should say a hat trick!) Love Blatter & Blatter - so blessed to be only a ten minute walk from my work to their shop. Beautiful pipe!
They are great folks and truly one of the last bastions in the business in that area. I always smile when I see one pop up!

Status
Not open for further replies.