PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chris from Cigarworld

Might Stick Around
Nov 21, 2022
Lübeck, Germany
www.cigarworld.de
Hello and welcome, I'm from Athens, Greece but my Lady is (half) from Nothern Germany also. It's my favourite part of the country. And the people there also...
Moin!
Great to hear someone from abroad likes North Germany. Many just know the south- which is mostly Bavaria, not Germany. ;-) Although, our company is based in Düsseldorf. But i work from home...

Chris from Cigarworld

Might Stick Around
Nov 21, 2022
Lübeck, Germany
www.cigarworld.de
Chris,
A Warm Welcome from Sydney, Oz.
Always good to get a professional on board
Hoping to get your perspective on pipes and tobacco
I hope i can spread some light here and there. I've worked for a big Danish Tobacco Producer long years and as well for an english pipe manufacury, which might gave me a bit on an insight.

Chris from Cigarworld

Might Stick Around
Nov 21, 2022
Lübeck, Germany
www.cigarworld.de
that banner ad annoyed us like a beautiful woman asking for directions. And we love stupid questions, especially stupid questions that may lead to us getting more pipe stuff we want to buy...
I hope you will find some interesting things on our site. We have redesigned it a bit to make it more accessable for english speakers. All text relating pipes should be available in english. As well as the display of prices in USD. If you have a feedback for me, it would be much apprecieated.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I hope you will find some interesting things on our site. We have redesigned it a bit to make it more accessable for english speakers. All text relating pipes should be available in english. As well as the display of prices in USD. If you have a feedback for me, it would be much apprecieated.
wow on the selection of Vauen and it looks like you guys might get first pick with how great some of the examples you have are and at a great price too. I only have one Vauen but it's one of my favorites. I have a bent Ocean.

Chris from Cigarworld

Might Stick Around
Nov 21, 2022
Lübeck, Germany
www.cigarworld.de
wow on the selection of Vauen and it looks like you guys might get first pick with how great some of the examples you have are and at a great price too. I only have one Vauen but it's one of my favorites. I have a bent Ocean.
Nice one! Thanks a lot for the flowers. Well, as a German Dealer, we of course have to carry every Vauen pipe available. And some of them have never been offered on the export markets because quantities are low. As for the prices- we buy them directly from vauen, and there are of course no extra taxes, so the price is more attractive than in the US i guess.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
Hallo aus dem Daenischen Exil in Kopenhagen! Just checked out the pipe selection: one of the best search implementations and nice and easy presentation otherwise by maker and series! Very impressed, given how much of a pain it is to find pipes/search in some online shops.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Nice one! Thanks a lot for the flowers. Well, as a German Dealer, we of course have to carry every Vauen pipe available. And some of them have never been offered on the export markets because quantities are low. As for the prices- we buy them directly from vauen, and there are of course no extra taxes, so the price is more attractive than in the US i guess.
I thought some of the models seemed unknown to me. Also noticed some tobaccos that might be worth a try too.