PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
Blended
10g homegrown black cavendish (flue cured Costello Negro - Colombian bright leaf)
3g homegrown Bursa (Turkish)
9g homegrown fire cured Viqueque (East Timor sun cured)
6g Dark air cured from wholeleaftobacco
0.5g diamond willow fungus (Haploporus odorus)

Smoking a Charatan
20210506_031315.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Decided on another smoke because a friends wanted to chat, so I'm smoking Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin (GBD second) sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem.
Sir_Jeffrey_Dublin copy.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good morning everyone, made a pot of coffee with a pinch of salt to try and wake my ass up a little. My SP order made it safely to me and I’m starting on the Bayou Morning in the Longchamp Bulldog, this stuff is my new favourite VaPer.
I have a lot of smoking to do today, I don’t know if I’ll get through all of them but I’m sure as hell gonna try. image.jpg

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I’m interested to hear the difference between this and the plug version. Anything noteworthy?
The taste is the same as the plug, as Jim stated in his review. I found that it needed a few more relights than the norm. This was probably due to its freshness and I did not rub out the flake or dry it to the extent that I would do with the plug. I am well stocked on the plug and I think I would buy which ever was available, at the best price, if I need to deepen the cellar any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.