PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Near the first third of this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
View attachment 296836

I went outside to figure out the little squeals that I heard. To my shock, amazement and amusement, I discovered that Sam the Scamp is a girl, and she had five baby kittens under the back deck. We had wondered why her belly was so big, and why she wouldn’t stay inside lately, and now we know why. We brought them in the house because it’s cold outside. I’m very worried how Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger will react to this, not to mention all the ferals, especially Daisy the Feral Princess, who hates Sam. I don’t know how in the world we are going to handle this, financially and otherwise.

First baby photo.
View attachment 296837
View attachment 296838
View attachment 296839
View attachment 296840
Mazel Tov Jim! Shame on you though for 'mis-gendering' that poor cat in this day and age! :ROFLMAO: Kittens are so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.