PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Lo
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts, and a big, tasty golden delicious apple on the side. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Freshly ground Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Going to post my C&D Sansepolcro soon.
View attachment 291435
Love the 23 StPat’s pipes.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
A Royal Danish 988 billiard loaded up with The Patience of Dr Silence.
I saw “tonquin” and had to try it.

Finished up the sling mount for my old 94 I don’t want to drill for swivels, and whacked out a new pipe stand. Put everything away and forgot to put a snap or screw on the pipe stand😐
View attachment 291356
I’m interested to hear your comments on the The Patience of Dr. Silence compared to 1792 flake? I’ve never tried 1792, but will definitely be ordering more Dr. Silence.
Also, very nice design for a sling mount.

Cwhatch

Lurker
Feb 23, 2024
Florida
Good night. Starting with the first third of C&D Pirate Kake, in a General MM. It smells like a "campfire and smoked herrings on the barbecue". I love this damn mix. I accompany it with a few shots of 50 proof rye whiskey.View attachment 291414
Pirate Cake is one of my favorite blends. Nothing quite like it on a cool evening next to a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.