PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Have had a busy day. Earlier, I did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch followed that smoke.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Then, I smoked a bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I followed that with a bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

Then, I did another set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Now, I'm near the first third of this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Barkman

Might Stick Around
Nov 25, 2023
Off to start work on a new Archie story with a bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 278629

General feral update:
When it was raining yesterday, the only feral who showed up was Sam the Scamp who braved the rain for food and attention. I toweled the li'l fella off, and he marked my hand twice as a thank you. He’s hung around most of today. Saw that new-to-me feral today following Sam, but I still can’t get close enough to get a decent photo of it. Abner the Eager showed up a little while ago, and after he ate, went behind m’lady’s chair, and has been sleeping the last couple a couple of hours. Tomato the Brave showed up around midnight and ate, and then wanted to go back outside. Haven’t seen him today.

Daisy the Feral Princess tried to attack Sam (she hates him and Abner), and the poor little fella was very scared. I immediately put Daisy out, and spent some time reassuring Sam that all is okay. Sam is hiding somewhere in the house having a good sleep.
My Cousin-in-law used to work or still does, for Archie comics. Do you know A. Segura?

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
ODF in a wvss marked pipe

dmO2RPGh.jpg

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
That’s wonderful that you’re local to them. I’m hoping to get a chance to go to Montreal one day.
It's a wonderful place! So great to be able to chat with them on a regular basis, not to mention being able to have a chance to pick up a few of their great pipes.
If you're ever up this way, let me know. Had a great time with @TheIronMonkey when he came up this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.